Friday, April 23, 2010

images from my old hometown

Let's give ourselves a break. Let me give you something to smile about today.

It's vandalism time (that's the term I got way back in my high school days and we are talking decades ago).

Forget about election campaign paraphernalia, the politicians and their issues or non-issues (what am I saying?), campaign posters and what have you. If I may borrow Capt. Smith's line from the movie Titanic, "it's normal this time of the year" (election year, if I may add).

Vandalism (oh I'm reminded of my high school years, again) and/or graffiti is still the name of the game (well, at least for some people). A few weeks ago, we were in Sabang and look at what I found, somebody was happy enough to "dirty" a clean "pader" with his / or her number. Whew! should I say "it happens"? or maybe it's "I rest my case". Have a nice weekend everyone!


Hmm, in this age of unlimited calls and texts, no message could be more timely :-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails