Monday, April 26, 2010

images from the Centennial Celebration: The Grand Centennial Orchestra

It's been more than two weeks since we celebrated the Centenary of the Diocese of Calbayog. There are many "things" worth noting about the celebration. In as much as I would like to tackle on the significance of the celebration, you know the Nuncio's message, Bishop Soc's message, and how the celebration will have an impact on the faithful of the Diocese of Calbayog. But I thought I am not in a position to do that. So I had to pan my sights somewhere.

And I remember how the Cathedral looked like during the event. I may not agree with what they did on the outside of the cathedral, I certainly ADORE how the structure looked like in the inside. I'll be coming up with some blog posts on this as soon as I get the pictures.

The other feature of the Centennial Thanksgiving Mass which I would like to give focus on is the Grand Centennial Choir and Orchestra. It counted as its members (at least for the big day) the CKC-Jose Gomez Symphony Orchestra and Choir, the KITA Parish Choir, the CGS Music Ministry and the LAMRAG Choir.

Here are some pictures of the Orchestra which Henry Puyat took during the Centennial Thanksgiving Mass last April 10, 2010.

Fr. Marlowe Rosales, ofm conducting the orchestra.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails