Monday, March 15, 2010

ah Manny!!

So Manny won again. Or should I say added millions to his pocket again? Yup, even Clotttey went home 3 million dollars richer (I hope I heard the news reporter right). Anyway, as with the rest of the country, it seems like time stood still (hmm, what a line) yesterday when Manny entered the ring in Texas. Needless to say, a good number of Manny fans in Calbayog were still heard shouting (for joy?) considering that not much blood was seen during the fight (read: boring). Here are some pix I managed to take when I made a round of some areas in Calbayog during the first few rounds (hmm, parang redundant) of the Manny - Clottey fight.

Nope, it's not New Year's morning. This was how the rotonda looked like when the boxing bout went on air yesterday.

Yup, pedicabs was kinda hard to have during the fight. I saw only one when I passed by the Cathedral.

Well, no need to ask where the motorcab drivers were during the fight.

And yes, they also watched the fight in one of the local funeral parlors.

Even Jolibee and Chowking had to wait at least until 2:00 pm for their regular clients to do their customary Sunday visit.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails