Saturday, February 27, 2010

break anay: Cory Aquino by Philip Stein

Break anay san mga chika sa Calbayog nga either masimok or mamurayaw - depending upon which end of the political spectrum you are in. Let me give you something about Cory Aquino (oh no not again!). I know that this is an advertisement of a watch the brand of which is something I cannot afford in my lifetime. Let me re-phrase that, maybe I can afford when I am retired and has received a hefty sum for my retirement. Back to the watch, it's expensive (I suppose), it's yellow (many are allergic to it especially this election season) and it will remind one of Noynoy Aquino (like the color yellow, many are allergic to him especially this election season) and Kris Aquino (need I say more?), but what the heck it has Cory all over it. Again, let me give you this video for our break this weekend. If I may quote what YaoEm stated in his YouTube account, "Produced in a limited series of 1,011, The Philip Stein Corazon C. Aquino watch pays tribute to our 11th President of the Philippines and A Mother of Democracy."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails