Monday, October 26, 2009

meanwhile at the Cathedral . . .

Work at the Cathedral's interior has commenced. I say work because I still don't know what the project title is this time. I hope the wise guys at the place do not call it landscaping (again). Anyway, this is what one will see inside the Cathedral in the next few weeks - bamboo scaffolding which (I suppose) will be used for the repair of the ceiling of the cathedral.

I understand the repair of the ceiling was part of the technical report submitted by the restoration architects who visited the cathedral early this month (you may check this link).

I fully support this project as much as I am uneasy with the LANDSCAPING project on the exterior of the Cathedral (did that line make any sense?). In case you would like to know, the repair work (can we use restoration?) and all other related projects are being done in preparation for the centenary of the Diocese of Calbayog on April 10, 2010.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails