Saturday, September 29, 2007

my latest NAIA 2 experience

I dunnow who thank to, but PAL has also slashed down their ticket prices. I got one which I booked a day before and picked up at the airport 3 hours before my flight for 1,365 pesos. Not bad, as in not bad. And thanks to the rockbottom prices I got to see the NAIA Centennial Terminal again. And thanks to the low fares, the place was crowded. And it starts here at the entrance . . .

. . . the day I took the trip, there was this guard who was extra courteous - ONLY TO FOREIGNERS!!! talk about a culture of tourism. What made me say that? There were at least three estrangheros before me and he said good morning only to these three, one of them was this guy in blue . . . but to be fair, the crew at the restrooms were courteous, greeting everyone - be it an indio like me or puti as in taga ibang bansa

some counters still had that electronic thing which dipslays flight details. But not this one. I guess what they had was plywood painted blue; and look at what happened to number 3

I guess this happens everywhere: bags get to have their own seats

and yes, they always rush to the doors, even before the plane stops . . .

back to reality. It's never a quite or stress-free thing at the baggage claim area of the Tacloban Airport

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails