Tuesday, September 25, 2007

inspiration in a restroom

with each milestone,
we make our place along life's journey . . .
we smile at how much we've lived,
loved and learned along the way . . .
we look ahead with the happiness
that only experience can bring . . .


In case you think that poem is inspiring, don't thank me. I had a pleasant surprise to read that poem the first time I dined at chowking Calbayog. Well, the framed copy of the poem is not exactly in the dining area but surprise - they hung it at the male restroom (okey, CR if you want)

And while we are into CRs, this establishment certainly has one of the better restrooms in town. But then, the floor can get wet (especially towards closing time), the faucet needs to be locked in place, and careful not to get near the hand dryer it's kinda sensitive.

The food is certainly good considering that it's Chinese fastfood (hmm, I wish Chinese food purists will love me for this). But I wish the crew can be more friendly and that's what I love Jollibee for.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails