Saturday, September 08, 2007

the 2007 HADANG Grand Streetdance Exhibition

Let me share some pix which I took during the 2007 Hadang Grand Streetdance Exhibition. The event was participated by a good number of tribus or festival groups who went around Calbayog and performed in selected areas of the city. I would have wanted to show you pictures of the particpants in action, but the pictures did not turn out nice (no thanks to my old mobile phone). I'll share with you the pix from CACO as soon as I get hold of it.

The participating groups included, among others, Alimango Festival of Sta. Margarita; Nikit Festival of Allen, Northern Samar; Tribu Catadman of Catarman, Northern Samar, Sapywan Festival of Silanga, Catbalogan.

Part of the crowd that filled the exhibition venue
Officials present included Councilors Ina Rabuya and Julius Mancol, shown here with DYOG's Eleen Lim and Boi Nicolasora

CACO's Jonas Lim, Josie Dordines-Aurea, Jinjin Aguilar-Cinco and Sally Labian-Roleda
Mayor Mel Sarmiento welcomes the crowd before the exhibition

Here are some pix of the various groups as they prepared for the parade

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails