Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Is he _________?

Last Sunday, to give myself a break from the heart-wrenching news reports on the onslaught brought about by "Ondoy", a friend and I went around the city doing just that - going around. It was a joy ride that brought us from the city proper to Ipao and Carayman. And what did we see? It was the usual picture of kids playing near the highway, yound men playing basketball in the barangay courts, guys doing their Sunday "tagay" (I hope they do it only on Sundays), and the usual gathering of chaterring women and yes, men (and everything in between) in some sari-sari stores. And then these pictures below. And what about it? I saw four schools in the city with a different "welcome message" When I say different, I mean I missed their message which said "Wow SIGA", meaning School In a GArden", or "This is a child-friendly school", and the like. They still have the usual "Mabuhay" and "Welcome" though; and this message which prompted me to ask: Is he _________ ? (you fill in the blank). Ooops, don't take it too seriously, just wanna make you smile this week.

... at San Policarpo Central School

. . . at Matobato Elementray School

. . . at Capoocan Elementary School

. . . and at the Calbayog SPED Center.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails