Thursday, September 22, 2011

mga kodak san patrun

I checked my files and I saw some more pictures which I took last fiesta. In this case, it's the ones I took after the pontifical mass.


Sugad san nababatasan, nagpa-"kodak" an mga hermanas mayores kaupod an obispo ug ira pamilya sa atubangan san retablo.


Whatever problems we may have, these must have been included in our prayers that day. And the same problems took the backseat during the birthday of Our Lady. As these pictures show, it was all smiles for the hermanas & their families; and I suppose the same thing goes for a good number of us Calbayognons.




Bishop Isabelo Abarquez with (l-r) Rev. Fr. Julio Gaddi, Mrs. Thlema Diomangay - Manaog, Dr. Sheila So Seng - Montagot, Mrs. Delia Corrales - Diomangay, Mrs. Tomasa Corsiga - Antivo and Rev. Fr. Antonio Petilla.



LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails