Sunday, January 31, 2010

when Bongbong came to town

Bongbong Marcos was in Calbayog last Friday. In his itinerary was a courtesy call on the City Mayor. Being present during VIPs' courtesy calls is one of the perks of my job which I enjoy the most. Anyway, as with the other instances where VIPs are in town, I was up on my toes for a photo op.

That's the star-struck me after my first close encounter with Bongbong Marcos.

The room was crowded and this was the closest I could get to have my pix with Bongbong.

That's me "feeling close" to Alfred and Christina Romualdez. Surely I got their attention, I was telling them about my nice exprience when I coordinated an event at Patio Victoria.

and on the City Hall grounds, a good number of people gathered to make usyoso of Bongbong and his entourage.

. . . and that's Bongbong's car (did I use the right term?). Whew! I'm drooling. I think I'll settle for a kia sedan.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails