Tuesday, December 22, 2009

from my files: some "presidential" moments

As I have always done in the past two years, each time the end of the year gets near, I check my files to look for something which I may have missed to feature in my blogs. And I did miss some pictures which I will place under what I call the "presidential" moments. These are pictures of PGMA with some Calbayognons, in this case the City Mayor and some City Officials and Department Managers.

May 12, 2009. "One Visayas Summit on Climate Change" at the Imperial Palace Waterpark Resort Hotel and Spa in Barangay Maribago, Lapu-Lapu City in Mactan, Cebu. With the President are Calbayog Mayor and RDC-7 Chair Mel Senen Sarmiento and Cebu Governor & RDC-7 Chair Gwenn Garcia.

February 19, 2009. The 2nd National Convention of the League of Cities of the Philippines at the EDSA-Shangrila Hotel. Sharing some light moments with PGMA are Dr. Decoroso Balmes and Councilor Ver Porlares.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails