Sunday, December 27, 2009

at the Parokya ni Edgar concert

I was at the Parokya ni Edgar concert last Monday. Nope, I have not shifted from classical and jazz to some rockista stuff (but I love "This Guy's In Love with You Pare" though). I was there to acknowledge the concert sponsors and do some short program on the side. And needless to say, also to have my photos taken with the group. Here are some pix taken during from the event.

Calm before the storm? The Calbayog City Sports Center before the crowd started to come in. And this is the most calm moment one can get in a rock concert.

Thanks to an excited photographer this is the best shot that I got of me with Parokya ni Edgar.

Something I never expected from a rock group - praying before the performance.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails