Sunday, August 17, 2008

somewhere down the road

We were at Brgy. San Joaquin today to visit a friend (in other words, nanliwas). We saw a good number of things along the way. And the blogger in me went to work by taking some pictures which I am pleased to share. Don't take everything seriously, some of it are aimed at making you smile.

First to catch my attention was my favorite, the City Forest and Marble Park in Brgy. Malopalo. (pix shown below)


. . . opposite that marble park is the cove which is at the "back" of Malajog Beach which every true-blue Calbayognon ought to know.


Further down the road (or should I say further up north), we were amused at seeing how some barangay folks dried their laundry. Maybe they had so much stuff up for drying after days of rain. I can only say, it happens


Now, this should bring some smile to the regular travelers. Repair work is being done on a good number of portions of the highway . . .


. . . and while those portions (of the highway) are not yet open for vehicles, some of it double as palay drying stations. Again, it happens.


As I said earlier, you do not have to take everything seriously, just wanna make you smile this week. Ciao!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails