Sunday, August 24, 2008

somewhere down the road 2

This is a continuation of my post last Sunday. Still some more pictures of the sights we saw along the highway from San Joaquin to Calbayog.

Let me give you my shots of the Hibatang River, taken from the bridge at Brgy. Lonoy. Surely it's one place that would be good for kayaking (oops, what do I know about that sport?). Anyway, on the day I took the picture, the river was not in its usual green color, it was kinda brownish, thanks to the rain days before.


... from Lonoy down south to Ipao, we saw this view. Well, I think I have already posted similar pix in a previous blog update which I called Sunday school. Yup, you are looking at the usual Sunday view of motorcabs and motorcycles parked in front of the Ipao Sports Complex which in binisaya translates to bulangan . . .

Well, there are many things many of us can't do without. As I always say, don't take everything (in this blog and in life) seriously. Have a nice week everyone!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails