Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tupi and Suzette

Christopher "Tupi" Javines got married to Jesusa "Suzette" Ricalde yesterday. The wedding mass was held at the Sts. Peter and Paul Cathedral with Msgr. Leonardo Guadalquiver presiding. The reception was held at the Cardinal Rosales Hall of the Centennial Pastoral Center.

I got hold of some pictures which I am pleased to share with you.

Suzette and Tupi striking a pose at the stairs of the CPC.

The couple with (l-r) the bride's bro, Mr. Manuel Ricalde, Mrs. Lolita Ricalde, Mrs. Minda Javines and Mr. Cesar Javines.

The couple with their principal sponsors.

Thats' me having fun with the couple. No, I think it's more of "forcing" the couple to sit on the stair.

The couple did away with the "firing squad" set-up for the VIP tables. They put in place round tables for the sponsors.

the couple with me and my PAs Lemon, Adrian and Gomer.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails