Friday, February 15, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day (again)

It's almost midnight and it's been raining hard for more than an hour. What a way to end Valentine's Day. My Valentine this year was spent coordinating a wedding and instead of having a fancy dinner or something, we found oursleves at Rawis Fair Market, not in one of the food joints but in the store of my old friend Pongpong Balios. Over drinks (read: bottled water and iced tea) we talked about the old times or the times when we were not yet so old (how about that?). Only then did I realize that Pong has got all those "odd and ends" and trinkets and stuff for gifts, on top of the low-priced clothes in his shop. So I capped my Valentines Day taking pictures of the place.

To my pleasant surprise, found in the middle of the display of some kiddie clothes is a framed mask, an artwork courtesy of another friend Eric Salurio

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails