Monday, February 11, 2008

Chinese New Year at the Sam Tai Chi Temple

I was invited to the 13th Anniversary cum Chinese New Year Celebration at the Sam Tai Chi Temple. In case you're wondering where it is located, it's on the 4th floor of the Lim Guan Ko Building at Rosales Boulevard which many Calbayognon simply refer to as EC Marketing.

Ever the gracious hosts, Man Tiboy and Mana Iday Chan and the whole family - Alma, Vilma, Anthony, Jun & Andrea and Popot & Male - were on hand to make the guests feel welcome at today's affair. This was one visit though where I didn't stay long because of an appointment. With Popot's perrmission I managed to take some pictures which I am glad to share with you.

One of the many signages guiding the visitors to the temple

I didn't wear a red shirt, so I was made to put one of these red ribbon rosettes

Guests had to leave their shoes or sandals on the third floor and were made to wear slippers like the one shown on the lower right side.

Joss sticks galore


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails