Friday, December 07, 2007

ok, so what is your think?

So, what's with the title? It's one of the memorable lines from the latest production of the City Arts and Culture Office, a stage play entitled "lipstick", a play that tackles discrimination against gays. (Hmm, I see myself on the front row on opening night)

"What is your think?" is more than just a line from a play. It took inspiration from one of my favorite doctors (oh no not again!). So, what about it? Ang siste is this, the said doctor (not medical doctor, but the one who does school work, if I may remind you. And yes, in one of the schools of Calbayog) once presided over a meeting. After the doctor made his / her presention, in an effort to get the group's reaction or suggestions, the doctor said: "okey people (the doctor did not say people. I'm not telling you the exact term otherwise you'll know what the meeting was all about and you'll guess who the doctor is and my head will be off my shoulder), what is your think?"

Was the line a joke? "I don't think so", said my source. It was said in all seriousness by my favorite doctor. Yun na!

So, what is your think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aha...What is my think?! heheheh...ah i think i dont have thinking!...hehehehe...funny!...:-)

Ronald Ladrero Ricafort said...

Hi lezah527!

thanks for the comment. Yup it's funny but it's true. The person who said that line has a doctorate degree, I dunnow if it's PhD of EdD. thanks for checking my blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails