Saturday, December 10, 2011

The celebrity hound struck again

We saw her at the office of my cousin. I thought she was just another kid. That is until I noticed how she behaved and talked with the employees - straight English (much, much better than the local doctor teachers I know, or I've heard), good manners and yes, she can sing. As it turned out, she was one of the Promil I-Shine kids which has a show on GMA Channel 7. So? Well, her dad Archival Rojas is from Oquendo and her mom Venice Ygrubay - Rojas is from Tinambacan. Did the kid impress me? Let's put it this way, I made sure I had my picture taken with her.

Me and my sister Honey with Cheska
Name: Maria Francesca Rojas
Nickname: Chesca
Age: 4 years old
Talent: Singing
Background: This four-year-old girl may be small but she has one big voice. Chesca once dreamed of being a rockstar, now that she’s on i-Shine, she wants to be a superstar.


The Promil Pre-school i-Shine Talent Camp TV is a talent search and reality TV program showcasing 12 children who managed to shine the brightest in a nationwide talent search and will chronicle their journey as they hone their talents in singing, dancing, acting and other areas, with the help of their Kapuso celebrity mentors and their parents.

Cheska and the other I Shine kids with program hosts Mikee Cojuangco and Paolo Contis





LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails