Tuesday, November 30, 2010

coffee and pizza at Ciriaco

Ciriaco Hotel is now open to the public. It's more of a soft opening 'coz the Presidential Suite, the pool and the spa are still under construction. A few days ago we tried their resto "Cafe Elsa". We settled for coffee and pizza. They have the usual machiatto, cafe latte, capuccino, expresso, etc. What caught my attention that night was their three-layer coffee (chocolate syrup, coffee and milk). I would learn that this is an "exclusive" product of the genesis hotel chain and the bistro resto groups (read: Italliani's TGIF, etc.); and it's the "most pricey" coffee on the menu. How much? Let's put it at over 100 pesos. The pizza had a generous sprinkling of mushroom and cheese. I am no pizza person so no judgement on that. As to the three-layer coffee, it was kinda sweet for me so I decided I had to settle for the reliable cafe americano or cafe mocha on my next visit. So how was it? If you are into a cool, quiet and well-lighted place for your dinner or snacks, then Cafe Elsa is for you.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails