Thursday, October 30, 2008

we are famous (almost)

(This is my second feature in the 'I am famous (almost)' section of my blog. This is open to my blog visitors who happen to have pix with some celebrities or VIPs. You may email it to me at froiray@yahoo.com. Don't forget to mention the details like date, event, etc.)

When Agriculture Secretary Arthur Yap came to Calbayog, the celebrity hound not only in me but in some employees of the City Arts and Culture Office went to "work". And by "work" I mean posing for a picture. And here it is.

The Date: October 16, 2008.

The Event: The Closing Ceremonies of the 60th Charter Day Celebration


Secretary Arthur Yap (or SACY) with Mayor Mel Sarmiento (in white), me (in front of SACY) and Allan Arejola. (seated l-r) Jopat Cinco and Analee Balane.
(standing l-r) Naty Mancol-Biliran, Eric Salurio, Delia Delgado-Ramirez, Jinjin Aguilar-Cinco, Sally Labian-Roleda, Josie Dordines-Aurea, Roselle Palermo-Esponilla, Wacky Flores and Jun Salurio.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails