Thursday, September 25, 2008

I'm Famous (almost)

I have decided to add this "new feature" in my blog. I call it "I'm Famous (almost)".

This is open to my blog visitors / readers who happen to have picture(s) taken with some celebrities or VIPs. In case you've got one, and are willing have it published, do email it to me at froiray@yahoo.com. Please don't forget to send the details of the picture(s): captions, date / name of event when the picture was taken, etc.

Let me start off my first picture for this feature. It is that of some Rotary-anns (and me) who took time to have their picture taken with Nonoy Zuñiga when he came to town to attend the Hermana Night 2008.

Nonoy Zuñiga with (r-l) Mylene Roño, Rodgielyn Togonon, Lisa Sermense, Irene Pastrana and me.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails