Saturday, July 19, 2008

almost famous (or something personal)

Let me get personal this time. Many people have their "15 minutes of fame". When the President came for her last visit, I think I had what I'll call my 15 seconds of fame. I was assigned to anotate the short program at the airport. I would have wanted to stand beside the President, but the PMS, the PSG and the Protocol people said NO. So I ended standing a few steps in front of the President. Thanks to some photographers present, I was able to grab copies of pictures of me doing just that - standing in front of the VIPs.

These pix were taken as Mr. Jaime Bautista was delivering his briefing on PAL services. Where am I? On the right side (with mic and script on hand) with some ordinary mortals.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails