Wednesday, June 25, 2008

rating Typhoon Frank


Typhoon Frank (or the devastation it left the country) is all over the news. Calbayognons have every reason to be thankful to be spared of Frank's fury.

The picture I have featured in this blog update was sent to me by my friend Joselo (Co). It's a shot of the barometer in their house and it shows how the barometer "behaved" during the typhoon. Selo's email message says it all:

"I'm sending you a picture on how typhoon Frank hit the Aneroid Barometer at the house. It was the first time I saw such a storm power. I was a little late to show you the actual marker hitting the boundary between Typhoon Near and Severe Typhoon mark(s). It's the first time! Thank God the wind just passed away without so much rain."

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails