Sunday, November 18, 2007

My Cousin's Wedding

Hi! My apologies for the hibernation that my blogs took during the past so many days. I was on my toes coordinating the wedding of my cousin Pheona Camille Ladrero.

Pheona (or Darling) married Nicholas Steven Alexander Robinson (or Nick) last Thursday, November 15, 2007 (yup, the day the heavens decided to send rains to Metro Manila leaving many areas flooded and causing traffic jams in major thoroughfares).

The Nuptial Mass was held at the Manila Cathedral with Calbayog Bishop Isabelo Abarquez as mass presider and Palo Archbishop Jose Palma as homilist. Concelebrating with them were Msgr. Bienvenido Chiquillo, Msgr. Roy Rosales, Msgr. Anton Versoza, Fr. Mike Aguilar, Fr. Tony Mahinay and Fr. Carmelo Pacanza. Bernie Pasamba provided the music during the mass.

Guests were treated to cocktails at the Upper Lobby of The Manila Peninsula. Dinner followed at the Conservatory which was turned into an English Garden by stylist Tony Rodriguez.

The gown was made by New-York based celebrity designer Reem Accra.

I'll be giving out more details of the wedding in the days to come. In the meantime, let me share with you some pictures courtesy of Dino Lara and an on-site video from Jason Magbanua.

For the pictures, please check this link.

For the video, please check this link.

For their wedding channel website, please check this link.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails